18th Annual 3 Rivers Wet Weather Sewer Conference
October 12-13, 2016
Monroeville Convention Center
Welcome to the 18th Annual 3 Rivers Wet Weather Sewer Conference Speaker Information page.
The conference agenda shows the date and time of your presentation.
Important speaker information:
- By Friday, September 16: We request that you send your electronic PowerPoint presententation to 3RWW preferably by e-mail to email@example.com or via an ftp site. As part of the conference materials, we will provide attendees an electronic pdf file of speaker presentations. (Please note: Presentations will be password protected so that your content cannot be copied without your express permission). If you would like to bring paper handouts, we recommend you bring about 350 copies.
- Please complete the online speaker release form and submit it to 3RWW as soon as possible, but no later than September 16. If you prefer, you may access a Word version of the release form to print, sign and submit.
- We will load your presentation onto a conference laptop to ensure a smooth transition between speakers. Since we have found that most speakers (and audience members) prefer PowerPoint presentations, we will include the standard equipment necessary: an LCD projector, laptop computer and screen. You will be provided with a lavaliere microphone, as well as a microphone at the podium. Please allow 5-10 minutes at the end of your presentation for questions and answers. Please note: If you have any special audio-visual requests, such as a VCR/monitor or Internet connection, please contact 3RWW to place your request. Otherwise, we will assume the audio-visual equipment outlined above is sufficient for your presentation.
- The $75 conference registration fee is waived for all speakers. You will be entitled to a buffet lunch on both days of the conference. All travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of each speaker.
- By Monday, October 3: If necesssary, make room reservations under the 3RWW room block for $132/night.