- Each exhibitor has submitted a registration form with names of company personnel who will be staffing their individual booths. If individuals staffing your booth should change, please contact us as soon as possible with the name change(s) so we may prepare the correct exhibitor name badges. If you need to add additional personnel, please email us with the name(s) of the individual(s). The cost is $75 for each individual. You can send a check by mail made payable to 3 Rivers Wet Weather or request a Paypal invoice (Credit card payments are subject to a 3% service charge). Please send booth staffing changes to email@example.com
Prize Drawing Participation
- If you have contributed $50 to participate in the prize drawing to increase your booth traffic, here is what you can expect. Conference attendees who want to enter the prize drawing will need to visit all participating exhibitors to receive verification on their entry forms. Each participating exhibitor will be given an individual stamp (a letter or symbol) and a stamp pad for verifying that attendees have visited their booth. This year’s prize package is iPad Pro 9.7 plus accessories. This type of prize package has been a great incentive for attendees to visit participating booths and we hope it proves to be a good marketing strategy for your company. (Please note: We have reached the maximum number of participating exhibitors for this prize drawing.)
- Each standard exhibit space is 10 ft. x 10 ft. and will include a 6 ft. X 30 in. skirted table, two chairs, a wastebasket, and a 110v electrical connection. (Please remember to bring your own extension cords.) The large-scale 20 X 20 ft. exhibit spaces will include a second skirted table and two additional chairs. Each booth will be separated by pipe and drape. The entire exhibit hall is carpeted, so you will not need to order carpeting for your booth. (If you registered for two regular booth spaces, your booth will be 10 X 20.)
- If special electrical requirements or other services are necessary, please contact the Monroeville Convention Center (MCC) at 412-373-7300. If you need special audio visual equipment or services, please contact PSAV at 412-843-4462.
- Exhibitors also will have wireless internet access in the exhibit hall free of charge.
- Because the exhibit space is an open area, exhibitors are responsible for removing all valuable items from their booths.
(Please note: The MCC Services Form should be used for ordering special electrical requirements, i.e. 220V or drayage services—see Shipping section below. You do NOT need to order carpeting, wastebaskets, 120v electricity, tables or chairs. These items are included in your booth fee.)
- If you are shipping your exhibit booth and materials to the Convention Center, please plan for your shipment to arrive no earlier than Friday, October 7. If your booth arrives on Tuesday, October 11, there will be no storage fees; if it arrives before October 11, you will be subject to paying MCC’s drayage fees which are as follows:
- Small packages (under 5 lbs.) per pkg/day: $30
- Medium packages (6-20 lbs.) per pkg/day: $40
- Large packages (20+ lbs.) per pkg/day: $50
- Pallets, per day: $75
(If your booth and materials will arrive before October 11, please use the MCC form to order drayage services.)
Clearly mark your shipment with the delivery address for the Monroeville Convention Center, 209 Mall Boulevard, Monroeville, PA 15146 (Please do NOT put the address of the Doubletree Hotel.)
Also include on the label:
· the 3 Rivers Wet Weather Sewer Conference and dates (Oct. 12-13, 2016)
- the name of your company representative who will receive the booth at the conference
- your booth # (Please check the exhibit hall map if you are unsure of your booth #. )
- your company name and contact information
If you have questions about shipping, please contact Joe Garcia at 412-843-4485.
Booth Set-up/Conference Schedule
- Exhibitors may set up from 4:00-10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 11. The Monroeville Convention Center (MCC) requested that all exhibitors “move in” through the loading dock doors, rather than the double glass doors of the South Hall entrance. If you are facing the South Hall entrance doors, the loading dock entrance (with a large garage door) is only several yards to your left. If you have shipped your booth to the MCC, it will be waiting in that loading dock area. If you have brought your booth with you, they ask that you transport your booth and any other equipment/materials through that loading dock entrance, which takes you directly into the exhibit hall. A forklift and driver will be available during both set-up and tear-down if needed.
- Table tents will mark each booth with your booth # and the name of your company. Exhibit hall maps will also be available for your reference. Exhibitors also may set up on Wednesday, October 12 from 6-8 a.m. Please note that registration for conference attendees begins at 8 a.m. Wednesday morning and sessions begin at 9 a.m. A continental breakfast will be set up by 7:45 a.m. to help increase traffic for the first hour of the morning.
- Times you can expect exhibit hall traffic: Wednesday, October 12: 8:00-9:00 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast · 10:15-11:00 a.m. Designated Exhibit Hall break · 12:00-1:30 p.m. Lunch and Exhibit Hall break · 2:30-3:15 p.m. Refreshment and Exhibit Hall break Thursday, October 13: 8:00-9:00 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast · 10:30-11:15 a.m. Designated Exhibit Hall break · 12:15-1:30 p.m. Lunch and Exhibit Hall break. These times can also be found on page 4 of the Conference Booklet.
- An outdoor parking area right outside the South Entrance of the Convention Center (See Exhibit Hall Map) is available for those exhibitors who want to show/demonstrate oversized equipment or special techniques (No chemicals can be mixed inside the Convention Center.). We do not have a specific schedule of outdoor demonstrations, but if you plan to do a demo, it must be scheduled during one of the 45-minute session breaks and/or the extended lunch breaks. Exhibitors are free to promote their outdoor demonstration through fliers and posters. If requested, we will also make an announcement prior to the session break/lunch break informing attendees of the demonstration.
Booth Tear Down
- The last scheduled break for conference attendees to interact with exhibitors runs from 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 13. Tear down before 1:30 p.m. on October 13 is strictly prohibited. Many exhibitors choose to disassemble their booths after 1:30 p.m. Conference attendees will be attending educational sessions until 3:30 p.m. at which time they generally depart.
- Tear-down must be completed by 6 p.m. on October 13 when the Convention Center closes. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to complete their preferred carrier’s paperwork and call for a pick-up if you need to ship your booth out. The Convention Center will store your booth until October 14 free of charge, if necessary, but once you tear down, you must move your booth to the loading dock area and arrange to have a carrier pick it up on or before October 14. Check with MCC staff for hours of operation before contacting your preferred shipping provider. If you need MCC to hold your booth past October 14, you will be subject to paying drayage fees.
- A room block has been reserved at the Doubletree (right next to the Monroeville Convention Center) at a discounted rate. October 3 is the deadline. A block of rooms is reserved for exhibitors and attendees at a discounted rate of $132/night, but once the room block has sold out, there is no price guarantee so, if you have not already done so, please call the Doubletree to reserve a room at 412-373-7300 or reserve your room online. If you are phoning in your registration, be sure to mention the 3 Rivers Wet Weather Conference to receive the discounted rate. Room availability and the discount rate cannot be guaranteed after October 3.
Directions to the Monroeville Convention Center
The conference will be held at the Monroeville Convention Center, 209 Mall Boulevard, Monroeville, PA 15146. (Please note: It is located inside the former Wicke’s Furniture Store, not the former ExpoMart.)
- From Pittsburgh via the Parkway East (I-376): Merge onto I‐376 E/US‐22E/US-30E via the ramp to Monroeville. Continue to follow I-376 E/US-22E. Use exit 10B for US-22 Business toward Monroeville. Merge onto US-22/William Penn Highway and continue to follow William Penn Highway. Turn right at Mall Blvd. (Monroeville Mall truck entrance). The Monroeville Convention Center is located on your right (approximately 1/4 mile).
- From the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-76): Take Exit 57 to merge onto I-376 West toward Pittsburgh/US-22. Take the US-22 Business Exit on the left toward Monroeville. Merge onto US-22 William Penn Highway and continue follow William Penn Highway. Turn left at Mall Blvd. The Monroeville Convention Center is located on your right (approximately 1/4 mile).
- From the Airport: Head North on Airport Blvd. toward Pittsburgh. Make a slight right to stay on Airport Blvd. Merge onto PA- 60 South via the ramp I-79 Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania Turnpike. Continue on US-22 East /US-30 East. Take I-376E (Look for signs I-376/Monroeville). Take exit 10B for US-22 Business toward Monroeville. Merge onto US-22/William Penn Highway. Turn right on Mall Boulevard. The Monroeville Convention Center is located on your right (approximately 1/4 mile).
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-578-8197.